Home

Monday, September 29, 2014

Adovia Sulfur Soap 100% Natural-Review



So, it's like this.  I am 41 and I still get breakouts!  Thankfully, they are few & far between but because I also still have oily skin I find myself still needing to use products that help me out for those issues when I need it.  I am already an established fan of Adovia products and have reviewed a few their great products so I was happy to add another product to the list and try out their Adovia Sulfur Soap for Acne, Blackheads and Oily Skin as well.
I keep the Adovia Sulfur Soap for Acne, Blackheads and Oily Skin in my shower so it's there for me to use it when I feel like my skin needs that extra little something to heal a breakout or help with any excessive oiliness.  I even use it with my Clarisonic,  I just turn it on and run it over the bar of soap a few times, works perfect!  In the last few weeks it has helped cut down on the healing time of the few breakouts that I got and also helped dry up some of the excess oil that I was dealing with.  My daughter has been using it too and it has really helped her skin as well.  It looks like we will be adding the Adovia Sulfur Soap for Acne, Blackheads and Oily Skin to the "Must Have" list in our house!


You can purchase the Adovia Sulfur Soap and check out their other great products at AdoviaSpa.com.  You can also find it at Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment