Home

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream-Review



I love Adovia products, I'm not sure if it's the Dead Sea Minerals that they use in their products or what but I love the way they make my skin feel and the products smell so clean & fresh.  I also really love their packing.


I actually have to be really careful with moisturizers since I have really oily skin.  A lot of people think that when you have oily skin you don't need to use a moisturizer but that can't be further from the truth.  Us oily girls need moisture too!  If you pick the right moisturizer it can actually balance your skin out and it won't want to produce as much oil which will result in your skin being less oilier.
Luckily, this Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream is good for all skin types, and it contains natural oils & aloe vera gel for hydration that absorbs quickly, it's non-greasy and lasts all day.  It does wonders for my oily skin.  Plus, it's hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested & approved, all natural UV Protection, 100% CRUELTY FREE and Never Tested on Animals!  Love, love and love!



Take a look at all the great products that Adovia has to offer at Adoviaspa.com and you can also purchase them at Amazon.comCleopatraschoice.com.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment