Home

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Lypo-Spheric R-Alpha Lipoic Acid-Review


*Lypo-Spheric R-Alpha Lipoic Acid


Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is another great supplement that I take.  LivOn Labs sent me some of their liquid Lypo-Spheric R-Alpha Lipoic Acid to test out for them and I have been taking it now for about 3 weeks and I really feel like I am doing my body a favor my taking it.  I simply mix it in with a little of my juice of the day (usually carrot or cranberry) and then fill the rest of my glass with water & ice and enjoy!
Most people have never heard of ALA so some general information on ALA is that it's one of the strongest antioxidants that can be found in nearly every tissue in a healthy body.  A small amount of ALA is made naturally in the body, but the rest of what you need must come from eating red meat, organ meats, and brewer's yeast or from dietary supplements.  Since the amount of ALA available in dietary supplements is as much as 1,000 times greater than what you can obtain in a normal diet, ALA experts recommend daily supplementation with high-quality ALA.



What makes the LivOn Labs ALA so unique is that the Lypo-Spheric™ R-ALA encapsulates R-ALA in liposomes made from Essential Phospholipids, which protect the R-ALA from destruction by your digestive juices. Within minutes of taking Lypo-Spheric™ R-ALA, liposomes filled with R-ALA are transported directly into the bloodstream, and into the cells. This powerful delivery system gives you the potential to experience the full benefits of ALA with every packet.  Sounds pretty amazing right?!

For more information on LivOn Labs and to order the Lypo-Spheric R-Alpha Lipoic Acid and the other supplements they offer visit LivOnLabs.com or go to Amazon.com.



 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment