Home

Friday, February 6, 2015

Vitamin C Serum by Clarigenics-Review




Are you ready for a review of another awesome Vitamin C Serum?  I was sent this one by Clarigenics to review for them and it has really helped with my on-going battle with Melasma and that makes me really happy!
I have been using the Clarigenics Vitamin C Serum as part of my a.m. skincare routine and applying it on my face, around my eyes, neck, decollete and shoulders, it's a very lightweight formula so it's fast-absorbing.  I love that is has really helped fade the lingering Melasma on my face, neck and decollete.  Unfortunately, if you have Melasma like I do then you know it's almost impossible to get rid of completely since it's triggered by the sun and even though I wear sunscreen everyday I am not reapplying it throughout the day so it's inevitable that I will get more.  So, like I said, it's an on-going battle but I am able to keep it in check with great products like this Vitamin C Serum.  I highly recommend Vitamin C Serum if you are dealing with any kind of hyperpigmentation issues, it's a miracle in a bottle and I prefer it to hydroquinone, which is another popular pigmentation fading product.  Plus, with a Vitamin C Serum you get all the other added benefits like, reduced fine lines & wrinkles, hydration and smoother skin!
If you would like more information on Melasma you can read about it, here.

The Clarigenics Vitamin C Serum is made with potent, natural botanical active ingredients, paraben free, and there is no dioxanes, phthalates, or other toxic ingredients, and they make their products in the USA in our FDA and GMP certified facility.  They also love animals, so of course they are cruelty free!
Clarigenics also has a full 365 day guarantee.  If any time within a year of purchase you are not completely satisfied with their skincare solutions, they will fully refund your purchase, no questions asked!  Go to Clarigenics.com for more information and you can purchase the Clarigenics Vitamin C Serum on Amazon.com.

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment