Home

Monday, January 5, 2015

LAVO Microdermabrasion Cream Exfoliating Scrub-Review



You all know that I LOVE a good exfoliating scrub and this one that LAVO sent me to review for them is awesome!  The LAVO Microdermabrasion Cream Exfoliating Scrub is super creamy with little crystals that buff away at dead skin cells.
I like to use this scrub at least twice a week and I usually make it part of my nightly routine.  I apply the scrub to my clean, damp face and gently massage product into skin for about 2 minutes.  What am I left with?  Amazingly smooth and soft skin!  It will also help reduce fine lines & pore size, help decrease acne scars, blemishes, sun damage, and other scarring for glowing skin.

Go to lavoskin.com for more information on the LAVO Microdermabrasion Cream Exfoliating Scrub and their other products.  I have also been using the LAVO Deep Cleansing Oil and it is fantastic as well!  You can also purchase straight from Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment