Home

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

VoiBella Vitamin C Serum-Review



I love sharing great, quality products with my readers that give great results and this Vitamin C Serum that VoiBella sent me is one of them!
Unless you have been living under a rock then you already know that Vitamin C Serum is a MUST HAVE for every skincare routine.  The VoiBella Vitamin C Serum is made with 20% Organic Topical Vitamin C & Hyaluronic and Ferulic Acid.  The combination of these proven ingredients delivers great anti aging results.  Topical vitamin C is 20 times more effective than taking it orally to replenish your skin's vitamin C levels that naturally decline over time and is proven to stimulate collagen and reduce fine lines and wrinkles and even helps to shrink pores, clear up acne, prevent breakouts, and minimize the appearance of acne scars.
I use Vitamin C Serum in both my morning & evening skincare routines and apply it to my face, neck, decollete and don't forget my favorite little beauty secret...the shoulders!  Vitamin C Serum helps diminish the appearance of freckles and sun spots on your shoulders and keeps you looking younger, longer!


You can also try the Vitamin C Serum by VoiBella RISK FREE!  If you are not completely satisfied, simply contact VoiBella or Amazon and they will give you a full refund, no questions asked.

For more information on VoiBella Vitamin C Serum go to voibella.com ore Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment