Home

Monday, October 27, 2014

Rose Hip Oil by Yumi Beautiful-Review



Rose Hip Oil is one of my favorite oils.  It does so many wonderful things for my skin.  Yumi Beautiful sent me their 100% Pure, Natural Rose Hip Oil to review for them and I have been enjoying it ever since.  
If you are not familiar with Rose Hip Oil one thing I should tell you is that is DOES NOT smell like Roses, lol!  Actually, quite the opposite.  Rose Hip Oil doesn't have the greatest smell, however, it is a little miracle oil so I can overlook the "interesting" smell.  I have heard people say it smells like everything from Salami to Fish.  I tend to think it smells more like musty hay and it doesn't bother me at all.  It should also be refrigerated after opening because it can spoil.  At first I found this a bit annoying but the coolness of the oil actually feels amazing when I use it in my a.m. skin care routine so I got over that pretty fast!
Yumi Beautiful Rose Hip Oil is light-weight and absorbs really easily into my skin.  Since Yumi Beautiful Rose Hip Oil is hydrating I don't usually need to follow this with a moisturizer.  The Rose Hip Oil has helped reduce the appearance of some of my old acne scars and even some of my fine lines.  It has even helped even out my complexion!
As you can see the Yumi Beautiful Rose Hip Oil is 100% Pure and Cold-Pressed from the Southern Andes Mountains of Chile.  With a product that works this great by itself there is no need to add anything else to it!
What are you waiting for?  Add Yumi Beautiful Rose Hip Oil to your skin care routine today!  You can purchase Yumi Beautiful Rose Hip Oil on Amazon.com and make sure you check out YumiBeautiful.com for more information.  Plus, your purchase is 100% Risk FREE.  Backed by the Yümi Love It, Money Back Guarantee.  If you don't love it, simply send the product back to us at any time for any reason, and you will receive a full refund!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment