Home

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Total Repair Eye Gel by Amara Organics-Review



Y'all know I have a thing for Eye Creams and Gels.  I don't know what it is but I love a good eye product.  I'm sure it has something to do with that refreshed feeling I get after I apply a good eye product and the way the skin around my eyes becomes more smooth and de-puffed.  Love that!
This Total Repair Eye Gel that Amara Organics sent me definitely leaves my eyes feeling refreshed.  It soothes and cools the skin around my eyes and it's super hydrating and even better...it helps fill in those pesky little fine lines.
Tip: Whenever I have a little extra product left over I apply it to my neck and decollete as well!  Afterall, it's nice to share the love!

The Total Repair Eye Gel is formulated with proven anti-aging ingredients like Matrixyl 3000, Plant Stem Cells, Peptides, Vitamin E and Hyaluronic Acid.  These ingredients are what helps rebuild the skin around your eyes at a cellular level to reveal fresher and healthier looking skin.
I'm falling in love with Amara Organics!  They use only the best, natural plant-based ingredients available with no parabens, no alcohol, and no animal testing.  Which makes them Vegan, & Cruelty-Free!  Yay!

I have also been trying out and loving their Hyaluronic Acid Serum so stay tuned for a post about that as well!


To purchase or for more info on the Total Repair Eye Gel by Amara Organics you can go to amaraorganics.com or you can also purchase from Amazon using the link below...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment