Home

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Pembrook Fleece Shawl Wrap-Review



How cute is this shawl?  I love this thing!  I was sent this black one from Pembrook Fleece to review for them and I cannot recommend it enough!
If you have been looking for something to just throw over your shoulders and keep you warm and cozy this shawl is a great choice.  It has great embroidery detail on the pockets to give it that stylish edge.  It's perfect to just throw over some cute leggings if your headed out on the town or to throw on while you are at home snuggling up to watch a movie.  Not only is it really cute but it's super soft and comfy!  I plan on taking mine camping with me this summer.  How perfect would this be for sitting around a campfire?

It comes in trendy black or this pretty pink color...


Go to Amazon.com and grab one of these shawls for yourself or I think it would also make a great gift!  BTW, Mother's Day is just around the corner...hint, hint!

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment