Home

Monday, April 13, 2015

Arvazallia Professional Series Hair Care Line-Review



I cannot say enough amazing things about this entire high quality, hair care line from Arvazallia!  I have shoulder length, blond, wavy hair that's pretty healthy for the most part.  However, I do color it, occasionally use bleach and use hot hair tools on it almost everyday so I tend to get split ends and it can become dry & damaged if I am not careful.
To help keep my hair as healthy as possible I am constantly looking for and trying different hair care products  So, when I come across a hair care product line like this one that I love I can't wait to share it with my readers!  I am so impressed with all of the products and they have really helped repair my damaged hair and split-ends and it's more soft and manageable and super shiny!  Also, my niece (she's really my daughter since we have raised her most of her life!) is part African American and her hair tends to be a little on the kinky side and very curly.  She has been using the products as well and they have also worked wonders on her hair.  Her hair has become way more manageable, super soft and silky so it's safe to say that it works great on curly hair too! 
The Arvazallia Professional Series Hair Care Line is not only made with the high quality ingredients but it also made with the Highest Moroccan Premium Grade Argan Oil and they also added Macadamia Oil.  Together the high quality ingredients, Argan and Macadamia Oils nourish the hair, repair damage and help give it a long lasting lustrous shine!

Here is a list of the products that I tried and that I highly recommend:
Advanced Hair Repair Shampoo ~ Moisturizing and Sulfate Free Shampoo that Repairs, Restores, and Strengthens Hair
Advanced Hair Repair Conditioner ~ Repairs, Restores, and Strengthens Hair that has been Damaged by Heat Styling, Coloring, or Chemical Treatments
Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask ~ Transforms The Texture of Your Hair Leaving it Soft, Silky, and Easier to Manage
Ultra Curl Defining Cream with Argan Oil ~ Gives Wavy and Curly Hair Maximum Definition and The Perfect Amount of Hold While Leaving Your Hair Soft and Natural Looking
Premium Argan Oil Hair Treatment ~ Repairs, Restores, and Strengthens Over-processed, Damaged, and Brittle Hair. Eliminates Frizz and Acts as Effective Heat Protectant

Go to Arvazallia.com to purchase any of the above products or for more specific product information!  You can also purchase the Arvazallia products on Amazon.com...



 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment