Home

Friday, April 10, 2015

Silicone Beverage Glasses by Ramini Brands-Review



Why did it take so long for someone to come out with these?  These have got to be one of the best inventions...maybe ever!  Not only are these Silicone Beverage Glasses perfect for home use, especially when you have a house full of guests and want to avoid a broken glass incident, but these are really perfect for camping and BBQ's!  I haven't had a chance to go camping yet and it's been a little too cold still to host a BBQ so I am anxiously awaiting being able to do either one and show off these cool glasses.  We also float the river a lot where I live and I think it would be fun to take them river floating too.  Ohh the possibilities!
The Silicone Beverage Glasses are stain-resistant, dishwasher safe and are BPA free!  At 11 oz. it's also the perfect size to hold my favorite cocktail.  Don't you think these would also make a really cool gift idea?  That's what I'm thinking!
You can get these on Amazon.com right now, perfect timing for that spring BBQ or camping trip!

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment