Home

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Joyal Beauty Super Brightening Vitamin C Serum-Review




I love Joyal Beauty products!  Actually my oily, acne-prone and aging skin loves their products and I always have really great results so I was really excited to get my hands on their Vitamin C Serum!  I am sure it's because of the quality ingredients that Joyal Beauty uses in their products.
Their Vitamin C Serum contains STAY-C® 50 which is stabilized (phosphorylated) sodium salt of L-ascorbic acid.  (Whatever that means!).  The L-ascorbate molar activity of the phosphorylated ester of Vitamin C is equivalent to L-ascorbic acid and it is easily bioconverted to Vitamin C by skin enzymes.  The serum is absorbed by the skin almost immediately and stays in the skin for up to 72 hours!  Sounds pretty amazing to me!  It also contains Ferulic Acid which is a potent antioxidant, Vegan Hyaluronic Acid and Witch Hazel.  All these special ingredients work together to help lighten dark spots, repair sun damage, minimize pores, help clear up acne and create a smooth and even toned complexion.  Oh and did I mention it helps diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles too?  Now you know why my skin and I love this stuff!!
Go to JoyalBeauty.com and check out all their products and get more info on this Vitamin C Serum!  You can also purchase on Amazon.com...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment