Home

Monday, April 6, 2015

Perfectly Natural Soap by Foxbrim-Review.



I have been a huge fan of Foxbrim and their products for awhile now.  I have tested out quite a few of them and I have yet to be disappointed.  Foxbrim only uses all natural and organic ingredients which is a huge reason why I love them and their products.  The other reason is that their products deliver great results!
I was recently sent their new Perfectly Natural Soap which is 100% Natural and 98% Organic and it can be used on even the most sensitive of skin types.  It's also just not for your face!  It can also be as a body wash and even as a shampoo.  Since they only use natural and organic ingredients that means it's free of fillers, fragrances, detergents, lathering agents, Parabens, Phthalates, silicones, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and Triclosan!
I've been loving the whole PreCleanse concept and have added it to my skincare routine and this Perfectly Natural Soap by Foxbrim works perfectly for that.  Normally you use a PreCleanse Oil or Cleansing Water but I love they way this soap leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean and ready for the rest of my routine.  You really don't need to use any other cleaners or soaps after using this but I still like using my treatment cleansers in addition to this soap.  However, it completely removes all traces of makeup and excess oil and like I said...all your left with is fresh and clean skin!

I highly recommend you check out Foxbrim.com so you can purchase this soap and take a look at all their other products!  You can also purchase on Amazon.com...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment