Home

Friday, April 10, 2015

Organic Dandelion Root Tea by KissMe Organics-Review



I love my tea!  I drink just about every kind of tea and I love to try new tea's whenever I get the chance.   KissMe Organics is brand I have come to know and trust so I jumped at the chance to try out their new Organic Dandelion Root Tea!  I have been hearing a lot about Dandelion Root lately so I wanted to find out what some of the benefits were and what I found was that it helps support Kidney health & Liver function, aids digestion, it's rich in Vitamins A, C, D and B-complex plus Iron, Potassium and Zinc, helps reduce inflammation and even helps boosts the immune system...among other things!  Who knew it could do so much!
The Organic Dandelion Root Tea has a really yummy cinnamon smell and smooth taste to it.  It also contains Organic Hibiscus which is good for regulating blood pressure and you can also smell a hint of that as well.  It actually has a smell and taste similar to another Detox tea that I like so I am happy that I now have 2 go-to Detox teas!


The other really great thing about this tea is not only is it Organic but it is also Non-GMO and Vegan!  I also recommend the Organic Matcha by KissMe Organics.  You can pick up some Organic Dandelion Root Tea on Amazon.com...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment