Home

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Lumi Essence Organic Advanced Skin Brightening Repair Treatment by Sweetsation Therapy-Review



I have talked about my struggle with Melasma on here before so you already know that I am constantly trying products that promise to help me with this issue.  The latest & greatest that I have tried is this Lumi Essence Organic Advanced Skin Brightening Repair Treatment by Sweetsation Therapy.  Whew...that's a long name!
There are three really great things about this Lumi Essence. The first thing is that it's Hydroquinone-Free!  While Hydroquinone is proven to be a very effective treatment for Melasma it's pretty toxic and known to have carcinogenic effects...no bueno.  Second, it's non-comedogenic and for someone who has oily and acne-prone skin like me that's a pretty big deal.  Last but certainly not least...it works!  I noticed all my problem areas faded in as little as 2 weeks.  That's pretty amazing since it does not contain any of that nasty Hydroquinone!
What makes the Lumi Essence work so well are the potent ingredients like Kojic Acid, Alpha-Arbutin, Papaya and Pineapple extract, Niacinamide and finally Milk thistle that all help to lighten and reduce the appearance of dark spots.
If you struggle with pigmentation issues like I do then this is one product you need to check out for yourself!  Go to Sweetsationtherapy.com to purchase or for more detailed information.  You can also purchase on Amazon...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment