Home

Friday, April 3, 2015

Pure Affinity Anti-Aging Moisturizer-Review



There are so many moisturizers on the market right now and at 41 a good anti-aging moisturizer is a must!  Nonetheless, my issue with a lot of moisturizers is that they leave my already oily skin feeling & unfortunately looking even more oily...trust me it's not a good look!  Needless to say I was a little anxious to try out this Anti-Aging Moisturizer from Pure Affinity.  Thankfully and much to my surprise my skin absorbed it really quickly and left if feeling soft and smooth and not at all oily!

I love that this Pure Affinity Anti-Aging Moisturizer contains Matrixyl 3000 which has been proven to significantly increase collagen production which gives skin more elasticity and it also helps visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles.  It's also full of antioxidants that help nourish and rehydrate the skin and the antioxidants also help reduce redness and fight free radicals which in turn helps reduce future skin damage.

 Overall, I am super impressed with this moisturizer.  It's a perfect fit for my oily skin and I really love that I can wear it under my make-up during the day without any issues.


The Pure Affinity Anti-Aging Moisturizer is manufactured to the highest standards in the USA in an FDA approved facility and they do not test on animals!!  Yay!  Go to pureaffinityskin.com for more detailed info or you can purchase on Amazon...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment