Home

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Niacinamide Pure Vitamin B3 Serum by Complete Skin Solutions-Review



Niacinamide or Vitamin B3 is a key anti-aging ingredient in a lot of skincare products these days because of the excellent effects it has on skin.  Niacinamide helps stimulate and boost collagen production and while diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.  It also works great on hyperpigmentation issues which is one of my main skincare concerns.
So far I have been really impressed with the Niacinamide Pure Vitamin B3 Serum that Complete Skin Solutions sent me.  First of all I LOVE the fact that it does not contain any nasty Parabens or pore-clogging oils and that they are cruelty-free!
 The serum itself is actually really lightweight, non-greasy so it absorbs really quickly and it seems to be unscented which is always a good thing.  Plus, a little goes a long way and that is always a good thing!  Overall, this serum worked really well for me.  Especially since I deal with all of the skin issues that Niacinamide is good for like, aging, hyperpigmentation and acne.  After about 2 weeks use I noticed that my skin appeared to more smooth, my hyperpigmentation was not as noticeable and it even helped clear up a breakout!  That's a WIN for me!
If you deal with a multitude of skin issues like I do I would consider giving this serum a try!  You can pick some up on Amazon.com...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment