Home

Monday, April 6, 2015

Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask by Pure & Essential Minerals-Review #MaskMonday



Happy Mask Monday!  I hope everyone had a super fabulous Eater weekend filled with fun, family and friends! If you are anything like me you then you probably ended up eating a bunch of yummy food too!  I don't know about you but not only is my body in need of a little detox but so is my skin!
The perfect mask to help detox my skin is this Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask by Pure & Essential Minerals.  It's no secret that I LOVE masks and I LOVE a good mud mask even more!  This Dead Sea Mud Mask is everything that it should be.  It has a nice greenish-muddy hue to it, smells clean but earthy (just the way I like it) has a thick and creamy texture and it's made with 100% Natural and Organic ingredients.  As the Dead Sea Mud Mask dries on your face you can feel it suck out (love that feeling) excess oils, impurities & grime from your skin. After the mask dries and you rinse it off you are left with soft, smooth, fresh and clean skin.  I use this mask at least once a week to help diminish and heal any breakouts and to help tighten my pores and the Dead Sea minerals and essential oils also helps fight off lines and wrinkles! This mask is a must have for every skincare routine!

Go to Puressmin.com for more information or you can also get more info and purchase on Amazon.com...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using BrandBacker. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment