Home

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Salus24 Revitalizing Eye Serum-Review



If you follow my blog then you know I have a slight eye product addiction.  I love trying out all the latest and greatest eye creams, gel and serums so I am always really happy when I get sent a new product to test out!
Recently I have been testing out the Salus24 Revitalizing Eye Serum and it's everything I look for in a good eye product.  It have a great texture for a gel, has a cooling effect when it's applied, absorbs quickly, makes my eye puffiness & dark circles disappear and smooths out my fine lines!  It's perfect for day or night.
The Salus24 Revitalizing Eye Serum contains awesome anti-aging ingredients like Matrixyl and Haloxyl that work hard to combat all of those nasty unwanted issues like puffiness, bags, lines and wrinkles.  Yay!
Go to Salus24.com for more information and you can also purchase on Amazon.com...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment