Home

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Vegetarian Quick & Easy - Under 15 Minutes Ebook-Review



Vegetarian Quick & Easy - Under 15 Minutes

Ebookpro sent me this Vegetarian ebook, *Vegetarian Quick & Easy - Under 15 Minutes to do a review and I loved how super easy the recipes are, plus it's only $3.49 on Amazon so what's not to love?

You must know that I am not a Vegetarian, at least not yet, I'm trying to get over my affinity for bacon (insert pic of poor helpless pig here).  I have actually been more interested in becoming a Pescetarian (no that is not a religion, lol).  A Pescetarian only eats fish or other seafood but not the flesh of other animals.  In the meantime, I try to choose foods that are healthy for me & my family and we also eat organic whenever possible.
With Vegetarian Quick & Easy - Under 15 Minutes the recipes are really easy and they also don't consist of a ton of ingredients and they are all ingredients that you most likely have on hand. Quick & easy is a HUGE must for our household but I like I said I also like to try and keep meals as healthy as possible and you can really do that with these recipes.  I made the Cheesy Quesadillas the other night because we are still moving into our new place and time is not something we have a lot of right now and the recipe called for chili flakes and I would have never thought of adding chili flakes to a Quesadilla.  Of course, I only put a few on mine since I can't handle the heat like the rest of my family but it was the perfect amount to add just a little "kick".  Plus, super quick & easy!  (My intention was to take a pic of the masterpiece but by the time I remembered we had eaten them all!)
The author, Jonathan Vine, also provides some great info on what it means to be a Vegetarian and even some tips on how to get organized and actually find time to cook for yourself and your family.
Go to Amazon.com and check it out for yourself!  By the way, I think it would make a great cookbook to get your kids and/or teenagers interested in cooking!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment