Home

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Nature's Best Vitamin C Serum-Review



Nature's Best Vitamin C Serum

I was sent this *Vitamin C Serum by Mystelic to try out and I am LOVING the results.  This is my first time trying a Vitamin C product and now I am wondering how I survived this long without it!  This particular Vitamin C serum also has Vitamin C, E and Hyaluronic Acid in it and all these ingredients help stimulate collagen production which helps reverse the effects of aging.  I also love it because I have extremely oily skin and the serum soaks right into my skin and I think it has actually helped with keeping my oily skin in check!  As if those benefits were not enough it has lightened my Melasma.  Thank you Mystelic because Vitamin C Serum has now become a "Must Have" in my skin care routine.
Do you already use Vitamin C Serum in your skin care routine or have you thought about adding it?  Let me know by leaving a comment below...


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment