Home

Monday, July 28, 2014

Must Have Monday-Memebox Special #29 Scrub Box



It's "Must Have Monday" and I am thinking I MUST have this Scrub Box by MEMEBOX!  If you are new to MEMEBOX and have been wanting a box to call your own then now is a good time.  MEMEBOX is constantly running specials on their boxes so if this Scrub Box does not interest you then they have a ton of other choices that will.  Each regular MEMEBOX contains a surprise of 4-8 full-size/deluxe samples of Korean beauty products.  Here a just a few examples of what they offer for $23.00-$29.00 per box + $6.99 for Shipping:




You can also purchase a SUPERBOX that contains full-sized surprise products only for $23.00-$79.00 per box + $6.99 for Shipping.  Here are few examples of the SUPERBOX:



 I love Korean Beauty and I love MEMEBOX!  I could actually do my "Must Have Monday" post on a few other boxes that I have my eye on but I love a good scrub so the Scrub Box won.  The only bad thing is that the boxes do take awhile to receive but I think they are worth the wait!  Have you tried a MEMEBOX yet?  If so I would love to hear what you thought about it so leave me a comment below...







No comments:

Post a Comment