Home

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Day by Day Beauty Hyaluronic Acid Serum-Review




The lovely people at *Day by Day Beauty sent me some of their Hyaluronic Acid Serum to test out for them and I have since become a Hyaluronic Acid convert!  I didn't know much about Hyaluronic Acid so I had to do a little research before I tested it out.  I was shocked to find out that it is found in most hospital burn units for the hydration of severely damaged skin.  I figured it it's used for burned & damaged skin it has to be good for my 41 year old skin.
For those of you that don't already know, I have very oily skin but oily skin needs hydration too and Hyaluronic Acid works perfectly.  Day by Day Beauty Hyaluronic Acid Serum has several other great benefits as well. Such as, plumping skin tissue to soften wrinkles, reduces dark circles around eyes and protects against environmental skin irritation.  Hyaluronic Acid Serum is has become a new favorite beauty product!  Make sure you check out the Day by Day Beauty website to check out all this and other products as well!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment