Home

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

EmFACEize-Review



Protoege Beauty was nice enough to send me some of their *Emfaceize face cream to test out for them and it's been my little secret weapon lately.
I have done a few at home TCA facial peels over the last month or so and I have been using the Emfaceize cream to help soothe, soften and restore my skin.  For anyone who has ever done a facial peel you know how bad your skin dries out and flakes off (not very attractive I might add) and being able to use this face cream helped speed up my healing process immensely.  Emfaceize kept my skin moisturized and hydrated all day long even with it being dried out from the peel.  
Now that my skin has gone back to "normal" I am still using the cream and loving the results.  I have very oily skin naturally so I was a little worried about my skin feeling greasy like it does with other moisturizing creams but I put it on after I use my serum in the morning and it quickly absorbs into my skin leaving it soft and smooth, not greasy at all.  Regular use is suppose to make your skin appear younger, fresher and more translucent so of course I will keep using it!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment