Home

Friday, July 11, 2014

KissMe Organics-Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder-Review



KissMe Organics-Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder

The gracious people at KissMe Organics sent me some of their *Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder to sample and I am so glad they did!  I am a huge fan of tea in general, I usually drinks a few cups a day and Green Tea is one of my favs so I was really excited about trying out this Matcha Green Tea Powder.  I have been enjoying my Matcha Green Tea everyday and being able to make it as strong as I want it, which is pretty strong is a total bonus.
I love the idea of having it in powder form so that you could make tea, add it to a smoothie or even bake with it, the possibilities are endless!  
In case you didn't already know Matcha Green Tea has some amazing benefits like it detoxifies the body, increases your metabolism, fortifies your immune system and a lot of other great things.  It's a superfood!  I have been enjoying these and all the other benefits from drinking KissMe Organics Organic Matcha Geen Tea!! Now to try making Matcha cupcakes!!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment