Home

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Must Have Thursday?

I have been on overload this week and running a little behind on everything.  Well, I say better late than never!  So instead of Must Have Monday I am doing a "Must Have" Thursday!  Great timing too since we have the 4th of July holiday coming up and there are some fantastic sales going on!  My "Must Haves" are 2 makeup collections on sale and on Easy Pay over at QVC.

In case you don't already know I am a die hard bareMinerals fan so of course I had to have a "Must Have" bareMinerals pick!  This bareMinerals 8-piece Collection is not only a great deal at only $85.00 you can also get it for 5 Easy Pays @ QVC!
My other "Must Have" is the Bobbi Brown 5-piece Nude Basics Collection.  This collection is on sale for $96.75 and is also on 5 Easy Pays @ QVC!

They are both great values and so gorgeous it makes it impossible to decide!  Are you going to take advantage of these or any other 4th of July sales?  I would love to hear what you plan on picking up during this great sale weekend so leave me a comment below!  As always, be sure to shop through Ebates so you can get your additional 2.5% on your QVC purchases!!



No comments:

Post a Comment