Home

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Wantable-Subscription Box Review


The lovely people at Wantable sent me this complimentary* box full of goodies to review.  If you haven't heard of Wantable yet be sure to check out their website for a detailed description here.  They have 3 styles of subscription boxes to choose from, Makeup, Accessories or Intimates.  You can sign up for the makeup subscription box for $36.00 (free shipping) or you can do a one-time purchase for $40.00.  Each box contains 4-5 full-sized products that are hand-picked from unique and premium brands just for you based on the answers you give to a few short questions.

Mirabella Palette & Eyeshadow Duo ($30)
In my makeup box I was lucky enough to receive the Mirabella reusable Pick 2 Colour Palette which is a fantastic reusable, magnetic palette that can be customized to hold 2 of your favorite eye color shades and it also includes mirror for easy application on the go! (I am using pics from the Mirabella website since mine did not do the product justice!)

I also received the 2 following eyeshadow colors, Poppy, a pretty shimmery champagne color and Vintage, a fun, shimmery wine color.


Vincent Longo Pressed Powder ($28):
I really love this Vincent Longo Pressed Powder!  I have not used a pressed powder for a long time since I discovered Mineral Veil by bareMinerals but trying out this pressed powder made me re-think pressed powder entirely!  I feel like this pressed powder is in a league all it's own.  It blended seamlessly into my mineral foundation and left a totally invisible matte finish.  This was a WIN for me!


SKIIN Instant Skin Tightener and Line Filler (?):
I also received a deluxe size sample of SKIIN Instant Skin Tightener and Line Filler.  I have loved all of the products by the SKIIN brand so I was excited to try this out!  I am not sure what the cost is since it is a sample but 0.5 ounces costs $39.95.  I applied the product around my eyes and it did seem to fill in some of my fine lines so that's a plus for me!  It's also known as "Plastic Surgery in a Bottle" and has rave reviews!

Liptini Straight Up Color Lipstick in Cognac ($18):
I am huge fan of Tini Beauty nail polish and had no idea they did lipstick too!  I love the bronze color of this lipstick, it's perfect for summer and the lipstick itself was really moisturizing.  As a bonus the brand is also cruelty fee & vegan.


A Wantable subscription costs $36.00 and I received a total estimated value of $83.00 in products!  That is a fantastic value.  If you are looking for a makeup subscription box that includes full-size premium makeup products then I would definitely recommend Wantable!  Again, you can check out all the Wantable subscription boxes for yourself using this link...



*Disclosure
I was not paid for this post and all impressions of each product are my own. 








No comments:

Post a Comment