Home

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thursday Thoughts


I don't know about you but my girlfriends are very important to me.  Like, "can't live without" kind of important.  I have to say that I have been very blessed in the friendship department.  I have had the same best friend for over 30 years (omg, I just really aged myself!) and several other best friends that I have had for a few decades and more still that I have had for several years.  I rely on my girlfriends for anything and everything and they do the same with me.  We have been through everything together, life, death, divorce, you name it.  If I go too long without seeing my girls I seriously start to have withdrawals.  Thankfully my husband knows how important my girlfriends are to me and is totally understanding when I say I need a "girls night" or a "girls weekend"  
With that being said, I am officially in "girlfriend withdrawals" at the moment which is what inspired me to write this post about friendship for my "Thursday Thoughts".  I've been really stressed out waiting to move in to our new place and even though my husband has been great sometimes the only thing that helps is a night with my girls!
Are your friendships as important to you as mine are to me?  Do you have withdrawals too?  Please tell me I am not alone by leaving a comment below.  Also, what do you & your girlfriends like do when you get together for a girls night?

No comments:

Post a Comment