Home

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

**Summer Cocktails**


I came across these awesome Brocade Silver Martini Glasses from The Ivory Company and they inspired me to do a Summer Cocktail post!  While these gorgeous glasses are a little (ok, a lot!) pricey at $65 for four glasses, they are just so pretty!  I can easily picture myself sipping some yummy concoction out of one and I know just which yummy concoction I want to be sipping.  I have been a Cardamom kick lately, so of course I had to find a new Summer Cocktail that included my new favorite spice, Cardamom, and here it is...


Doesn't that sound A.MAZ.ING.?!  Here is the how you make it courtesy of Liquor.com...
  • Quarter of a pear
  • 1 Cardamom pod
  • 2 oz Vodka (choose a higher end Vodka, you will Thank me in the a.m.)
  • .33 oz Simple syrup (one part sugar, one part water)
  • 1 dash Lemon bitters
  • .5 oz Fresh lemon juice

In a shaker, muddle the Pear and Cardamom, add the remaining ingredients and fill with ice.  Shake, and double strain into glass and garnish with a Pear fan.

Enjoy, a glass of pure YUM!  I cannot wait to try it!  How about you?






No comments:

Post a Comment