Home

Monday, June 9, 2014

Must Have Monday-bareMinerals Mineralixirs Eye Nourishing Oil Balm

Happy "Must Have Monday"!  I am so excited because today's choice for "Must Have Monday" is  bareMinerals Mineralixirs Eye Nourishing Oil Balm AND because today only (06/09/14) on QVC you can get EVERYTHING on 5 or more Easy Pays!


This is too good of a deal to pass up so I am going to order the bareMinerals Mineralixirs Eye Nourishing Oil Balm.  Plus, when you order through your Ebates account you will get an additional 5% Cash Back!  

I LOVE a good Eye Balm.  You can read my review here of the 100% Pure Super Fruits Eye Balm.  For those of you that don't already know I am a die hard bareMinerals fan so I am really excited to try this eye balm and do a review at a later date!


No comments:

Post a Comment