Home

Monday, June 16, 2014

Must Have Monday-bareMinerals READY® Eyeshadow 4.0 The Glass Beach


Can you tell I LOVE bareMinerals?  For this "Must Have Monday" post I wanted to find a fun new summer eye shadow palette and I totally fell for this one by my bareMinerals.  

Not only are the colors summer pretty & inspired by "enchanting sea glass" the packaging is a gorgeous aqua color and I also love the name of this quad, "The Glass Beach".  It's all just pretty perfect if you ask me!

The colors are listed as Pacific Sands, Sea Glass, Golden Coast and Tide Pool and as usual they are formulated without parabens, binders, fillers and harsh chemicals.  It's a little pricey for a quad at $30.00 but I am sure they will be having another sale soon or including this in a set just in time for summer so I will try to be patient!  Have you been wanting a fun, new summer palette as well?  Which one are you going to get?

No comments:

Post a Comment