Home

Monday, June 23, 2014

Must Have Monday-Sundance Clothing & Jewelry


It's "Must Have Monday" and I wanted to share one of my favorite sites to shop on.  Sundance has a lovely variety of clothing, jewelry and even household items.  I love the style and if I could afford it I would wear just about everything on the site!  If you have never heard of Sundance there is a nice story behind the start up of the company that was founded by Robert Redford in 1969 and you can read up on that here.

 I wanted to share of few things that I love while keeping it all under $100.00.  While some of the pieces seem a little expensive I can assure you that the quality is reflective of the price.  In this case you really do get what you pay for.  

First up I wanted to share this adorable Daphne Draped Tank with lace inset for $78.00.

Look at these cute Calligraphy Cropped Jeans for $98.00 that have fun embroidered swirls down the sides.

I am also loving these pretty Masala Flats for $70.00!

Or, how about these gorgeous Moon on the Water sandals for $68.00?

Now for the jewelry...I love, love, love their selection of jewelry!  Here are a few pieces that I have my eye on, again, all are under $100.00.

I am a huge fan of mixing gold & silver tones together and this Rainbow Moonglow Ring is a perfect example for just $48.00!

I am also loving this set of 4 Galaxy Rings for just $58.00.

What about this simple but elegant, sterling silver From the Heart Necklace for $98.00?  So pretty, right?

See, now you love everything Sundance too!  Do you currently own any pieces of clothing, shoes or jewelry that you purchased from Sundance?  I would love to see and hear about what you bought or plan on buying so leave me a comment below...

P.S.  You can also get an additional 2% Cash Back when shop Sundance through Ebates!










No comments:

Post a Comment