Home

Friday, June 27, 2014

June Favorite~Sonya Dakar Flash Facial


One of my favorites for June is Sonya Dakar's Flash Facial!  Have you ever tried this stuff?  Well let me tell you...it's AMAZING!  Not only does it give you softer, smoother and plumper skin it also does it in under 2 minutes.  I know, I told you it was AMAZING!  I'm talking Holy Grail type stuff.
The only downside is that it's a little spendy at $95.00 for 1 oz. but a little goes a long way so it should last awhile...that is if I can keep myself from using it all the time!
Wait for it...wait for it... as an added bonus Flash Facial just happens to be one of the revealed items that is going into the summer FabFitFun box!  The FabFitFun box is only $49.99 per season and you get products totaling $225+ in each box so it is well worth the $49.99.  Also, use code SUMMER5 to save an additional $5.00!  AND...don't forget to shop through Ebates to get an additional 8% Cash Back!!
Either way, I seriously recommend getting your hands on this stuff.  I promise you won't regret it!



No comments:

Post a Comment