Home

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Organic Youthful Radiance Eye Cream by Foxbrim-Review



I love Organic skin care and Foxbrim knows how to do it right!  I received their Organic Youthful Radiance Eye Cream to test out a few weeks ago and I have been using everyday since.  This eye cream works on all those unwanted fine lines and wrinkles, reduces puffiness and also adds luminosity and all this seems to happen almost immediately.  I apply the eye cream in the morning and at night by placing small dots around my eye area and smooth out until thoroughly absorbed.  It's a super light formula that leaves skin feeling refreshed and moisturized.
The great thing about Foxbrim is that they always use premium natural ingredients and that makes all the difference, especially if you have sensitive skin.


You can read my blog post about Foxbrim's Anti-Aging Moisturizer here and visit foxbrim.com to get more information or purchase their Organic Youthful Radiance Eye Cream and all their other great products!  You can also purchase their products on Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment