Home

Sunday, May 11, 2014

What My Mom Means To Me


Happy Mother's Day!  It's Mother's Day here in the U.S. so I couldn't let the opportunity to do a blog post about my fantastic mother, Linda, pass me by.  Unfortunately for me, but fortunate for her, she is in Hawaii with my Dad on a little vacation celebrating her retirement from nursing.  If she were here we would be on one of our usual Mother-Daughter lunch & a movie dates.  So, our date will have to wait until she returns all golden tan from Hawaii!

My mom is the most important thing in the world to me!  I would be lost without her and my world as I know it would crumble and there is not a day that goes by that I do not THANK GOD that she is my Mom.  I am extremely fortunate to be best friends with my Mom.  I literally tell her EVERYTHING, the good, the bad and the ugly.  Let's be real, my mom is not only my best friend she is also my therapist.  She is a fantastic listener, advice giver and she doesn't push her opinions on me, she let's me form my own.  I could only dream of being as good as a mother as she has been to me.  So, Happy Mother's Day Mom!  I love you to the moon and back!  And to all you other Mom's out there, enjoy your special day!

P.S. In case you were all wondering the answer is yes!  I really AM that much taller than my mom, she is only 4'11 and I am 5'6! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment