Home

Monday, May 5, 2014

Must Have Monday-Dr.Dewy Lip Protector & Recovery

One thing I haven't talked about on my blog is my obsession with lip balms.  I am always on the hunt for the next best lip balm.  I have tried just about everything out there and I have a few favorites and a few go-to balms.  My #1 go-to lip balm hand's down is Burt's Bees Lip Balm, I love everything about it, the way it smells, the way it looks and the way it feels on my lips!
Since this is Must Have Monday I decided to pick a lip balm that I am dying to try and Dr.Dewy Lip Protector & Lip Recovery is an obvious choice for me.  At $30.00 it's a little pricey but the description on the website makes it sound totally worth it!  Make sure you check it out and I would love to hear your comments if you have already tried it!  If you haven't tried Burt's Bee's then definitely try it out too, at around $2.50 it's a sure thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment