Home

Monday, May 12, 2014

Must Have Monday-Jenni by Jennifer Moore Satin Top and Pajama Shorts


With spring in the air and summer on the way I wanted to pick out some fun, comfy jammies for my Must Have Monday pick so I picked out this fun set from Macy's.  How cute are these?  I love everything about them including the color & pattern and the fact that they are satin is just a bonus!  It's even better that they are on sale right now, $19.99 for top and $11.99 for the shorts.  But wait there is more...if you shop at Macy's through the Ebates website you will get an additional 15% cash back from Ebates to celebrate the 15th birthday of Ebates!  I think these would make the perfect belated Mother's Day gift for myself!  Are you going to grab these fun, cute jammies?

If you have yet to sign up for Ebates yet you can do that here.  It's free to sign up and they literally will send you cash back just for shopping through their website, it's really that simple and the have all your favorite sites to choose from!



No comments:

Post a Comment