Home

Friday, November 28, 2014

Ultra Lift Treatment by Foxbrim-Review



Foxbrim is another skin care company that has become one of my favorites and I love it when I get to try out their new products. (You can read some of my other Foxbrim reviews here.)  I have been using their new Ultra Lift Treatment that they sent me for the last several weeks & I have been really happy with the results.
I have been using the Ultra Lift Treatment on my neck & decollete area and I have noticed that the lines on my neck seem less noticeable and the skin tone on my neck & decollete area is more even.  Unfortunately, I have some Melasma on my neck and decollete and because the Ultra Lift Treatment has Panthenol in it which helps exfoliate dead skin cells and to reveal fresh, new skin & helps diminish the look of my Melasma.  The Panthenol also helps plump, moisturize & heal the skin.  The Ultra Lift Treatment by Foxbrim also contains other quality, natural ingredients like Vitamin A, Peptides and Hyaluronic Acid.  The Ultra Lift Treatment is very lightweight and absorbs quickly into the skin and I love that little goes a really long way! 


Go to Foxbrim.com to check out some of their other products and go to Amazon.com to purchase the  Ultra Lift Treatment by Foxbrim for yourself.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment