Home

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion-Review



As usual, Foxbrim does not disappoint!  Foxbrim sent me their Vitamin C Lotion a few weeks back and I have been really excited about the results thus far!  I have reviewed several other Foxbrim products and I am always impressed with everything from the packaging, to the ingredients but especially the results.
This Vitamin C Lotion is really lightweight and perfect to wear under makeup.  It hydrates my skin without leaving it feeling oily or greasy and I naturally have oily skin so that is really important to me.  Also, now that I have been using it for a few weeks I have noticed a few of my spots have become a little lighter and not as noticeable.  Yay, for me!  Even a few of my fine lines seem to look smoother.  This is a great product if you are looking for a moisturizer that will hydrate, lighten up stubborn spots and help reduce your wrinkles all in one.


You can purchase Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion on Amazon.com.  I highly recommend Foxbrim products so make sure you check out everything they have to offer!  If you have any specific questions about their products just leave me a comment below and if I have tried it I will let you know...

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment