Home

Monday, April 28, 2014

**Must Have Monday's** Supercritical Chia Oil

My pick for this weeks "Must Have Monday's" is Supercritical Chia Oil by One Love Organics.  I have to admit I am a little obsessed with Chia seeds.  I eat them and drink them so for me it's obvious that putting Chia seed oil on my face would be the next best thing, don't you think?  I already love and rave about my Joise Maran Argan Oil so I am dying to try the Supercritical Chia Oil!  I have searched the net and the reviews are pretty fantastic, the price seems to be the only bad thing people can say.  I will agree that it's definitely a little pricey but my love for Chia seeds might just supersede the cost on this one which is why I had to pick it for "Must Have Monday's".  Are you going to try Supercritical Chia Oil or maybe you are one of the lucky ones that already has?  I would love to hear from you so leave me a comment below!  Happy Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment