Home

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Did You Know? Earndit & Free Stuff!


We all know the mental & health benefits for working out but did you know you could also earn free stuff too?  Earndit could be that extra bit of motivation you need to start getting into shape!  Sign up for Earndit so you can start earning points to spend on free stuff, great deals or you can even gift your points to one of their charities and they will make a donation on your behalf!

I have managed to accumulate 610 points so I just used 150 to get a free Bulu Box!  You do have to sign up for the subscription service & enter your credit card information but you can cancel anytime, otherwise it's $10 a month. Unfortunately, I didn't realize you needed 500 points to donate to one of the charities so as soon as I earn another 90 points that is exactly what I will be doing because paying it forward is always a good thing!

Check out this link, here to find out how it works and what you need to do to start earning your reward points & free stuff today!  I would love to know if you plan on signing up so leave me a comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment