Home

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Rejuveniqe Oil Intensive by Monat-Review


I have really been enjoying testing out all of the different hair oils that are on the market right now.  I have had a chance to test the entire spectrum of hair oils from low end to high end and I definitely have my favorites.  One of those favorites is the Rejuveniqe Oil Intensive that iFabbio & Monat sent me to test out for them.
First of all, let's talk packaging!  We beauty bloggers love our packaging and the packaging for the  Rejuveniqe Oil Intensive does not disappoint.  The bottle for the Rejuveniqe Oil Intensive looks & feels high end & luxurious and I love that you just have to press the "button" on the top of the lid to draw the oil into the dropper, it's a very cool & innovative feature.
The Rejuveniqe Oil Intensive is actually a dual oil that can be used on your hair & skin.  The lightweight oil is unique blend of  11+ molecular ingredients, that includes vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, beta-carotene, omega-6 fatty acids, nutrients and amino acids, suitable for all skin and hair types.  All of these ingredients have been proven to mimic the body’s own natural oils to reduce hair thinning, prevents further damage and adds volume and shine.  The Capixyl™, is a special ingredient that is powered with Red Clover Extract, a gentle emollient that reduces scalp inflammation, strengthens and thickens hair, and hydrates the scalp to stimulate natural, noticeable hair growth.

I have only been using it on my hair for the most part, however, I love rubbing any remaining oil into my skin after I have applied it to my hair and it leaves my skin feeling really soft and supple.  The oil is very lightweight & has a light, almost citrus scent to it and when I apply it to my hair it's quickly absorbed and makes my hair feel silky, soft and leaves it looking shiny & healthy.
Since I have been using the Rejuveniqe Oil Intensive on my hair for several weeks now I have really noticed how my hair feels & looks healthier than it did before I started using it, proof to me that the Rejuveniqe Oil Intensive works!  For me, this oil is like magic in a bottle!  The Rejuveniqe Oil Intensive does come with a hefty price tag of $99.00 but like I said it's magic in a bottle and apparently magic is expensive!
Monat has a lot of other hair care products that I would love to try and if they work even half as good as the  Rejuveniqe Oil Intensive then they are bound to be pretty fantastic.

Make sure you also check out this really informative video about Rejuveniqe Oil Intensive that I linked below...


For more information on Rejuveniqe Oil Intensive by Monat and all their other products go to MonatGlobal.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment