Home

Monday, November 24, 2014

Premium Green Tea Extract-Review



So if you don't already know I am a HUGE green tea fan!  I drink it all the time and I use Matcha Green Tea in my smoothies almost everyday as well.  Green Tea has so many health benefits so it's something that I have become quite passionate about, especially in the last year.  Green Tree Life Sciences sent me bottle of their Premium Green Tea Extract to test out for them and I have been taking if for a few weeks now.  The Premium Green Tea Extract by Green Tree Life Sciences is mostly geared toward weight loss but it's also loaded with some powerful antioxidants too!  I loved that boost of antioxidants and I have had a ton of energy thanks to the naturally occurring caffeine.
I am pretty much of the policy that when it comes to Green Tea it's pretty hard to go wrong.  So, I think the Premium Green Tea Extract by Green Tree Life Sciences is a great supplement, especially if you have a hard time drinking it because of the strong green tea flavor that is associated with most green teas.
Go to Amazon.com for more information and to purchase your own bottle of Premium Green Tea Extract!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment