Home

Monday, November 24, 2014

Optimal Omega 3 by Optimal Health Labs-Review



Studies suggest that Omega 3 Fish Oil provides great health benefits for wide range of diseases from cancer, asthma, depression, cardiovascular disease to ADHD, and autoimmune diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis.  Optimal Health Labs sent me their Optimal Omega 3 and I have been taking it everyday for about 3 weeks now,  Thankfully, these Omega 3 Fish Oil softgels are the burpless kind so I haven't had any of those annoying fishy burps!  Along with all of the other health benefits I have also noticed that my hair seems to be more shiny and my skin even feels more soft.
These are premium quality Optimal Omega 3 Fish Oil softgels that contain a potent 600mg DHA and 800mg EPA (1,400 mg Omega-3 Fatty Acids) per 2g serving.  The Optimal Omega 3 by Optimal Health Labs have also been through molecular distillation purification process which removes harmful toxins such as mercury and PCB!
If taken as directed this bottle of  Optimal Omega 3 by Optimal Health Labs with last you up to 3 months so that's a great value at only $27.97 a bottle.
Go to OptimalHealthLabs.com for more information and you can also purchase the Optimal Omega 3 on Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment