Home

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Green Coffee Bean Extract by Life & Food-Review



As most of you know I am a big fan of quality supplements so I was excited to try another one from Life & Food since I have already tried their Garcinia Cambogia Extract and was really impressed with the results.  I have also tried other brands of the Green Coffee Bean Extract and have had great results with those as well so I was anxious to see how this one compared.
After taking the Green Coffee Bean Extract by Life & Food I definitely felt like I had more energy, I'm sure the caffeine had something to do with that which is great because I need all the extra energy I can get!  I did loose a few pounds but I think it's also really important to mention that eat I pretty healthily and exercise a few times a week and I think doing those 2 things in addition to taking a supplement like Green Coffee Bean Extract by Life & Food is what really makes it a successful supplement.  I mean, don't think that you can just sit around and eat Bon Bon's (do they even make those anymore?) all day and your going to magically loose weight!  However, I do think that the Green Coffee Bean Extract helps speed up your metabolism so I think it's a great choice for a supplement!  Another great reason to try the Green Coffee Bean Extract by Life & Food is because they do not use binders or fillers and use only natural ingredients.


Go to LifeFoodPro.com to get more information on the Green Coffee Bean Extract and all their other products.  You can also purchase it on Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment