Home

Friday, April 25, 2014

100% Pure Pineapple Enzyme Facial Peel Mask-Review


So, I am finally getting around to doing the review for the 100% Pure Pineapple Enzyme Facial Peel Mask!   I have been using this mask for the past couple of weeks and I have to say I love the way my skin looks & feels after each use.  According to the description listed here the enzymes smooth away dullness and make the complexion more healthy, glowing and vibrant and I have to say that I think it does exactly what it's supposed to do.  The 100% Pure Pineapple Enzyme Facial Peel Mask comes in a powder form that can be mixed with water, yogurt, tea or fruit juice.  I have only used it with water so far but I really want to try it with lemon juice but we have been out of it and I keep forgetting to pick some up!  I mix about 2 tablespoons mask powder with 1 tablespoon of water, apply to face with brush, let dry, then rinse off to reveal smooth, soft, glowing skin!  Are you planning on trying the Pineapple Enzyme Facial Peel Mask?  Leave me a comment or question below!

Mask, small glass bowl & brush

Add mask powder to bowl

 Mix with water 1 tbsp. water (I added a little more powder/water so it would show up on my face better)

Apply to face and let dry, if you want to keep it on a little longer simply mist face with water!







No comments:

Post a Comment