Home

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Exciting News!! ~ I am now a doTERRA Essential Oils Wellness Advocate!



I'm excited to announce that I am now a doTERRA Wellness Advocate!
Essential Oils have been something that I've become more and more passionate about over the years and is the reason why I decided that 2019 was going to be the year that I take that passion to the next level. 
While I'm still very passionate about beauty and skincare I have also become as equally passionate about Essential Oils. I have found the world of Essential Oils to be life changing and I've decided it's a world that I think more people should know about.
All Essential Oils are not created equal and after doing my research and testing out a multitude of different brands I knew I had to become a Wellness Advocate for doTERRA.  Combining my love of Essential Oils and my admiration of doTERRA as a company made becoming a doTERRA Wellness Advocate an easy decision. What sets doTERRA Oils apart from other Essential Oils is the quality of their oils and their commitment to ethically sourcing those oils.
My goal as a doTERRA Wellness Advocate is to make everyone as equally excited about Essential Oils and to educate them that there is no need for those harsh chemicals in our lives!
I'm excited to expand my Essential Oils knowledge base, implement new and original ways to use Essential Oils and to share all that wisdom with you, after all, Essential Oils are not just for diffusing!


Stay tuned to GlamRiver for blog posts full of ideas on how to use Essential Oils in your everyday life and tips on on how to get you and your family to make the transition from those harsh chemicals to Essential Oils!  For Essential Oils 101, DIY's and Essential Oil Recipes and to order your own Essential Oils you can visit my doTERRA website at my.doTERRA.com/GlamRiverOils!

No comments:

Post a Comment