Home

Friday, April 22, 2016

Happy Earth Day Sale from Juice Beauty ~ Save up to 50% on Select Products!

JuiceBeauty.com 1 Day Only Flash Earth Day Sale! 

In honor of Earth Day Juice Beauty is having a celebration sale and you can save up to 50% on select products!  I love Juice Beauty products and I love them even more since they are an all natural and organic brand that have some seriously amazing products.

A few of my favorite Juice Beauty products are...
Blemish Clearing Serum 

Green Apple Peel
Green Apple Age Defy Moisturizer


JuiceBeauty.com April GWP

 I am dying to try some of these items that are in the Earth Day Sale...
Blemish Clearing Mask which is on sale for 50% at just $12.00!

Ylang Ylang Spa Lotion which is on sale for just $10.00 and the...

Soothing Serum which is also on sale @ 50% off for just $18.00!

Do you love Juice Beauty as much as I do?  What are you going to pick up during their Earth Day Sale?  Let me know in the comments below...

No comments:

Post a Comment