Home

Monday, May 11, 2015

Must Have Monday - Jane Iredale Purepressed Blush in Whisper


For some reason this blush from Jane Iredale in the color Whisper totally caught my eye so I had to make it the center of attention for this "Must Have Monday" post.  
Jane Iredale is a brand that I loved and admired for years and definitely one that has some fantastic products.  Their products are natural, mineral based, hypoallergenic and cruelty free and what I like to call "guilt free"!
This Purepressed Blush in Whisper is a shimmering peachy pink that will give you that "lit from within" look and I think it's the perfect shade for summer.
What do you think of this shade for summer?  Do you change up your make-up as the seasons change?  I would love to hear from you so leave me a comment below...

No comments:

Post a Comment