Home

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Vitamin C Serum by Nature's Best Blends-Review



Everyone should be using Vitamin C Serum as part of their everyday skincare routine.  Vitamin C Serum helps with a variety of skin issues and I wish this stuff would have been around when I was in my 20's.  This Vitamin C Serum by Nature's Best Blends has everything I look for in a good Vitamin C Serum, organic ingredients and completely free from harsh chemicals!  It also not only contains Vitamin C but it has the coveted Hyaluronic Acid as well as Witch Hazel, Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E to help stimulate collagen and restore elasticity, promote rapid cell turnover, reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles and help create a more even skin tone.
Since I have been testing out so many products on my face lately I specifically only used this on one area of my face where I deal with chronic Melasma.  Within about a week I noticed a vast improvement in my Melasma and the texture of my skin felt and appeared to be more smooth!  so, this Vitamin C Serum gets two thumbs up from me!!
 You can grab your own bottle of Vitamin C Serum by Nature's Best Blends on Amazon.com...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment